Finding Interventions & Transitions to Individual Living for Special Needs
- Short & long terms studies
- Populations, ages, and grades
More About the Research Center
Our professionals work directly with research institutions to better understand the best methods and tools for our children.
This commitment comes from our desire to serve and make genuine, lifelong impacts. Our goal is to contribute to the lives of children in Central Florida and around the world.
Current Areas of Research
- ASDAN-transition to independent living program
- Research based curriculum interventions for special education
- Autism Spectrum Interventions
- Mediated Learning/Instrumental Enrichment
- Social Thinking
- Neuropsychological Interventions
- CogMed- Memory Enhancement System
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Call 407-382-5551 for information on how to participate in or help with charitable
contributions or grants.